So it's been.. a while since I first posted.
Ups and downs, tears and pain. Fighting with doctors to try to get help. My Neurologist left the practice, she does not take my insurance now. Actually upon calling many Neurologists I have YET to find one in my area that actually does. I still have not have an MRI. Symptoms have worsened.
Right now, the Neuro that I first saw and diagnosed me is helping me via E-mail to get Tecfidera to me, and set up an MRI. She is a very nice person, very idealistic as my mother says, and the only Neurologist willing to help me at the moment, she knows I can't pay out of pocket. That brings me to the subject of funds. Funds=Stress. Stress=Declining Symptoms. Funds are short because I cannot help bring in money we need for Rent/Bills/Food (Eating Paleo is NOT cheap). It's a real issue, but one I cannot think about. Stress really is an immobilizer. If something is too stressful my body starts to shut down... I've had to compartmentalize it into it's own little space in my head, and leave it there for my own safety. I shouldn't start writing right before bed.... sleepy, but in severe pain. That was the reasoning behind reminding me to write on here... super bad pain in my neck shoulders arms wrists. That is it. Tomorrow I am filling out the paperwork for a medical marijuana card, this is ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment