Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Cameras in my Hoo Hah

In a lot of pain today. 
Shoulders arms legs it just really hurts. So I went to my Urologist Appt. yesterday, they put a camera up my bladder and said it looks okay? They ordered a full Urodynamic Study that I will do on Jan. 9th. They could not tell if I had interstitial cystitis or not by looking at it.  Having a tiny camera shoved up your urethra is not fun, they told me it wouldn't hurt at all but I have a narrow urethra so everything hurt extremely bad! 

I have an OB/GYN appointment on Thursday.

I think the gabapentin is out of my system now, I no longer have hot flashes or feel nauseous all the time.

I am still waiting to hear back from my oral surgeon, hopefully they can get me in to have surgery this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment