Friday, December 30, 2016

Nausea, Not Pooping, Hot Flashes!

I feel kind of scatterbrained today.
I wanted to note that I have not been taking Macrobid for a little over 2 1/2 weeks. I also wanted to note that I ran out of aspirin about a week ago which I would usually take with my Tecfidera twice a day to prevent hot flashes.

- Note that I ate coffee and eggs on 12/24 and 12/29. My allergic foods. It has been six months! I can now integrate it.

- I have been having awful hot flashes and Nausea for about a week now.

- I have felt very bloated and my stomach hurts off and on for the past week. Feels like my bowels are stuck and any food I put in me just sits in my stomach and does not get digested. I just feel ooky.

I dropped off my pee at Urology Nevada, they wanted a sample a week before Urodynamic study.

Hot flashes from no aspirin?
Nausea, bloatedness from bowel issues?

My mom bought me a big bottle of laxative pills and Prune Juice!
I do have the mix in juice stuff, it is a prescription laxative but I don't think its working.

Stupid MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment