Monday, April 24, 2017

April 19th 15 days post op

15 days post-op for Hysterectomy due to BRCA1+ 
(Hot flashes are NO JOKE) #previvor 👍

On the positive side, pain from the Hysterectomy has gotten better! I can tell I am healing...

On the negative side... well....
I am a 33 year old woman thrown into surgical menopause. Body isn't happy.
I have had bad hot flashes day and night for about a week now. I can almost handle that without much complain.

But Yesterday I felt like the world was ending, bawling my eyes out for no reason. I could not get comfortable, I could not concentrate, nothing I did was satisfying. Hit me out of nowhere like a ton of bricks.  A familiar feeling that I would get right before I started my period (I would always remind myself even though it feels like all is wrong in my world, it is just PMS and will be over soon)

But this time it will not be over soon. This I cannot handle on my own. I had an appt. With my OBGYN today but had to cancel and rescheduled for next week. NEED HORMONES! Unfortunately it's not something they can just call up to the pharmacy either.

Fortunately my MS has behaved for the most part up until a few days ago. Since my pms symptoms have seriously increased, feels like MS is retaliating against the traumatic change. That has it's own long list of symptoms.
Blah... I'm just a whine bag mess

No comments:

Post a Comment