Monday, April 24, 2017

Not Good

20 days post op Hysterectomy

I am definitely in need of hormones.  See my OBGYN on Thursday. The brief highs are nice, but things are mostly very very low. I have been very depressed and have neglected writing. Anxiety and pit of the stomach dread is always there. It is even in my dreams. This is the same torment I had as a teenager, a familiar awful feeling. I narrowly escaped teenagerdom with my life. I cannot handle going through that again. With MS symptoms always wearing me down both forces are too powerful. 

I have been wearing a sports bra at night, that and the hydro cortisone cleared up my boob rash.

I need to get things in order for doctor appointments. Pain and Brain on Wednesday. OBGYN on Thursday. Pick up Lunas meds.

I need to research a bit more the types of hormones available, I am ready for them to hook up a damn IV get it in my system so I can feel better. Fucker should have been a bit more informative on surgical menopause. There I go again, mood swings from the depths of hell. 

No censor

No comments:

Post a Comment