Friday, October 21, 2016

Flowers and Resources

My mom came over to see me today, to help me with filling out some forms trying to get Lyrica through the manufacturer. Also started filling out SSDI as that would greatly help right now. Many people get denied multiple times, and can take years to get help unfortunately.Our rent is coming up short every month...

Thank you for the flowers mom! And everything really... I am so thankful to have you in my life.

I want to continue to do what I love! I love working with the dogs and grooming and an MS diagnosis is pretty crappy when essentially your profession is a focused scissor-ninja. I have to beleive that things will  ease up.

Pain got really bad today, even with MM. I had to resort to a pain pill and heat blanket on my back and arms. The pain has seeped into my shoulders and is radiating down my arms, sometimes I get sharp electrical pains shooting down my body.

Sucks.

Just trying to hang on!

No comments:

Post a Comment