Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Playing catch up

Catching up!

October 23rd
 Sunday night i had another odd spurt of nervous energy.... Restless Body Syndrome without the pain. Such a strange feeling. I was wiping the kitchen counters with flailing spasm hands and wobbly legs.

October 24th
Monday was a fairly good day. First time in a long time I got out and shopped some with my mom and dropped off Lyrica forms to my doctor. It took the energy out of us both. She has a very similar and serious auto immune issue as well. Monday evening was bad. Dread in the pit of my stomach, and a lot of body pain.

- Step down from 35 mg prednisone to 30

October 25th
Serious Bladder UTI pain. Super cloudy pee.... I took my "as needed" bladder pain pills. Stayed in bed most the day with heat on my belly. Very emotional from stepping down from prednisone.

*Note to self - Do the pee study chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment