Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Symptoms: The good the bad and the new.

I have not posted in 11 days.
Some symptoms are better, some have gotten worse.. I need to be more diligent about posting to keep track of progress. I am curious as to How much Lyrica helps me... I took my last sample dose a few days ago. It does take some time for Lyrica to enter and exit your system.

"New" symptom- I have noticed this within the past few days. The first time it happened I looked down, the back of my neck shot a bolt of electricity down my arm and then my depth perception was really off. I had to cover one eye to be able to see anything clearly. This has happened on and off, but without the electrical neck.

Worth noting, I caught a cold a few days ago. It is trying to get in my chest and For the first time in months I have a serious wheeze. I am on prednisone so in theory it should ward off anything settling in my chest.

Also worth noting, I broke out in hives last week. My mom had surgery and I stayed up with her all night. I think it was stress and pressure hives. With my next daily dose of prednisone they disappeared within an hour. Still steadily taking 30 mg of prednisone.

Some general pos. And neg.

Positives:
- Not as many neuro dreams
- My stomach does not feel as icky
- Bladder UT pain is gone! (Yay)
- My right eye is not twitching as much
- Overall pain has been better

Negatives:
- A feeling of constant anxiety, everything is the end of the world.
- Tremors and restless body syndrome have gotten worse.
- Depth perception has gotten worse
- Feeling like I am not right handed and unable to write happens more often


No comments:

Post a Comment