Saturday, October 22, 2016

Nervous Energy and Clean Dogs

Today was weird..

I had a panicky emotional morning.. after some anxiety meds and some MM everything was bearable again. I had a break in my pain this afternoon!

I took that opportunity to get our dogs washed and dried with the help of James. As a dog groomer I am appalled to say my dogs stunk like DOGS and their nails were getting long. Armed with MM and a pain pill I was able to blow dry while James washed.

Gold star goes to me for physically accomplishing more today than I have in the past week or two. And I have clean dogs!

*NOTE* To self.... no bladder pain but VERY cloudy pee today.
Also.. the TWITCH IS BACK! :( Right Eyelid.. same spot.

I feel odd right now. Almost manic..
I feel like there is a 3 inch aura of nervous energy around my entire body. I guess I could say this is restless body syndrome without so much pain. It definitely feels odd!

I am thankful for whatever this is, and just hope I don't have repercussions from getting the dogs washed...

No comments:

Post a Comment