Sunday, January 1, 2017

Confusion, Severe Nausea

I felt really awful yesterday. 
I was so nauseous and confused and the hot flashes were so are bad. Also I realized that I have not taken mirtazapine in about 4 days at least. (My sleeping pill which also has antidepressant properties) so maybe that is part of this nausea thing. I cannot believe I am forgetting to take important pills. That scares me.

I was in bed all day with my earplugs in because sounds were like knives to my ears. Light made me even more sick. I watched two movies on mute in the dark, Honestly I dont even remember what I watched. I didn't realize it was new years eve. Fell asleep very early, slept for 15 hrs.

Note to self- Today
Was starting to feel nauseated and dizzy and a lot of arm pain. Took pain pill and Nausea and dizziness is a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment