Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day 5

Day 5 
At 7mg of prednisone from 10mg. I really feel weird. ☹️️
I had an okay day, lots of pain and I am getting bouts of nausea, hot flashes but I am trying to find things to focus on to distract my mind. My mom took me to get blood drawn to check my levels, and to go to a pain clinic appointment to pick up my script for oxycodone, oxycontin? It's one of those. 

It was nice to spend time with my mom. ...

This weirdness came on suddenly. I was sitting in bed watching a show and my body suddenly felt very heavy, like gravity quadrupled. Even holding my head up was hard. Things became distorted, I had to pee and Poor J had to help me hobble to the bathroom because my legs were so wobbly. 

My body has serious Lag. Messages from my brain are not getting to where they need to go very quickly.
Right now, my body is feeling very strange. Hot pain shoots through my arms from my neck to my fingertips. My legs do not feel like they are a part of me (disassociation). My left leg is trying to "lift" or "curl" while the muscles cramp up.

No comments:

Post a Comment