I woke up after having strange "neurological dreams". Vivid dreams where I feel very dissassociative and it feels like my limbs are being pulled apart in all directions. I was also having what I describe as adrenaline restarts in my dreams this time. I have been experiencing them during the day, but this is the first time at night.
Tried cooking eggs this morning,
I spaced out and the oil popped scared me I tripped over myself backwards. I binge watched a show on Netflix today I was feeling crappy and disassociative from my own body. It's a weird feeling, not pleasant.
4:30 rolls around I am still in bed watching a show and my pain level is very high and I feel a twinge of withdrawals. I checked my meds and sure enough I never even took my morning medication. Ugh.... kicking myself.
I am a space case.
I have an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Kreiss my neurologist got me in last minute at 1 o'clock. I'm trying to get prepared with questions, not feeling very good right now I might just do that in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment