This is day 20 something of being at 7mg prednisone. I intend to stay at 7mg instead of stepping down about now, because it is so hard on my body to do so and Surgery in 5 days... If I get side effects from surgery I want to use process of elimination with limited variables. I won't be able to tell what is what as far as side effects if I am feeling crummy from another prednisone step down.
Oh.... guess who has refrained from getting sick (common viruses haha) for almost a year? Yep. This girl.
UNTIL NOW! I had two doctors appointments yesterday and I woke up this morning with a sore throat and headache and my head was really dizzy. It must be a cold type thing... ironic that yesterday I had to stop taking over-the-counter meds for surgery BUT I have decided to take my vitamin D vitamin C and Echinacea to try to kick this thing out of my system ASAP. The pre-op nurses were more concerned with over-the-counter meds like aspirin or ibuprofen which thins my blood so I think I'm pretty safe with just vitamins.
No comments:
Post a Comment