At 7mg of prednisone from 10mg.
Pain is the word of the day. Everything aches to my core. Today is by far the worst day.
For the past week I've been taking my pain meds as well as eating squares of medical marijuana chocolate, today I don't have any more chocolate and I can feel how much it was really helping me.
I have been trying to distract my brain today away from the pain. I keep finding myself holding my breath because it hurts so much. It's a beautiful Sunday outside. It's crazy how beautiful things can be irritating when you feel so awful
Inside and out. I want to be able to do the things I want to do.. seasons go by months go by, but I am still stuck in this bed.
Actually I would love to just be able to walk without pain right now.☹️
No comments:
Post a Comment