Unfortunately I was unable to see the new Neurologist on Tuesday. They claim to have never received a referral from my primary care, and that medicaid has something new with specialist doctors called "prior authorization" office has no idea how long that can take.
So despite my desperate need of Neurological help I again am let down. Got an appt. in another 2 months. If I feel that I cannot handle symptoms on my own I will just have to go to the hospital.
New in the past three days:
- On the verge of not feeling right handed again
- intense muscle spasms
- Hot tingling body buzzing
- My knee starts to curl my left leg up involuntarily
- Bad neurological dreams
- Confusion, spacing out and not realizing where I am or what I am doing
- Slurring and stuttering
Bodily pain is increasing, fatigue is more intense, spending more time in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment