Monday, September 12, 2016

Not on fire!

Guess who's bladder and UT is not on fire?
I guess these infections are going undetected due to prednisone? Scary. At least I have releif now due to antibiotics.

My appt with the new Neurologist Dr. Kreiss got moved up to tomorrow... At 7:30 am. I am nervous. I have a lot to say and I forget things..... Yes I have important stuff saved on this blog. Unlike the rest of the world I do not have a smart phone or any device that connects to the net outside my wifi at home. Thank goodness for my mom! She also has a neurological disorder much like MS and forgets things too but maybe between the two of us we can make sense.

My arms and legs hurt so badly today. I have a heating blanket on my legs right now.. I had planned on trying to clean up the kitchen some today (with MS there is no such thing as planning I have realized). Took one of my few precious pain pills and am waiting for it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment