Mornings have been good again 🙂 I get at least an hour of "barely there" pain, which is really nice. Once I start moving in the morning though, body pain settles in after a bit of a delayed reaction that I am thankful for!
Bladder pain has faded to a dull pain as well. The past three days have been fairly consistent. Not so much fog in my brain, brain fog makes me feel like I am going crazy. I cannot hold onto a thought more than a second, and I cannot be in charge of anything important. It's scary.
I have been able to make it down the hall to the Zen room and get on my desktop for the past three days! I have not physically gotten accomplishments done that I Want to get done(I know, everytime I Feel just a tad bit better I jump ahead of myself and want to do more when I should not push myself). I have accomplished getting in the shower everyday! My body feels very laggy, the message from brain to everywhere is super slow and unreliable.
After 4:30 is when things get weird.
I am so worn out physically and mentally just by being awake. Spasms, twitches, pain, numbness, loss of eyesight, bouts of crying.... After 4:30 is not fun. And this is just from "gentle"stimuli inside my own house. If I have to go somewhere it gets a lot worse a lot sooner. Can't handle the outside world!
No comments:
Post a Comment