So...
Went to my Urologist appointment two days ago with Dr. Corinna Jewell with Urology Nevada. She is super nice and very knowledgeable.
My bladder Symptoms per my own personal research pointed to Interstitial Cystitis. I gave Dr. Jewell a printed timeline of bladder issues and she said it very much sounds like IC (Interstitial Cystitis).
IC is unfortunately uncureable. It is also a chronic condition that can flare up. (Last time this happened was 12 yrs ago same song and dance). The only way to know for sure is to go in and look!
Plan of action!
- Samples of Vesicare: For Bladder pain
- phenazopyridine: For numbing bladder
- Nitrofurantoin Macro: Antibiotic so I do not get another infection due to low immune system
- Zyrtec: this actually helps spasms in the bladdder.
- Drink more water even though it hurts!
- I have a 3 day pee diary, intake and out take
- Made appt. with dr. Good for an endoscope bladder look thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment