I slept late today.. withdrawals from Prednisone are still in full force. I have noticed more fatigue within the past few days. It is a fight to keep my eyes open. Days have blurred into each other, time has no relevance. It is hard to stay focused when pain keeps wriggling itself back into your mind.
Its sometimes hard to keep personal life thoughts out of this MS blog. But honestly our thoughts, feelings, life going ons do directly affect how MS reacts. I feel like sometimes I have very cut and dry posts, and sometimes they are full of feelings.
James has been working 6 am to 6 pm seven days a week lately. He does not get home until around 7:30 and he is snoring by 8:30. I have not bothered him with things that need done around the house, he is working so hard. But this leaves for a very very messy house. I have been unable to do hardly anything lately.. but at least I know why I am so weak, in pain, and fatigued to the point of needing naps. And I also know that withdrawals are temporary, but it is necessary to get off prednisone.
My snailery is suffering some, but It is physically demanding to keep it up. Even as low maintenance as it is, it is too much right now.
This may sound icky but I have not washed my hair in a week and a half because of the pain it causes my arms to do it. It is work enough just to get in the shower. Now I just sound like a complainasaurusrex.
I do not want MS or any of my other health issues to define me. I think I am going to go longer than 10 days before next step down of prednisone. It is too hard on my body, and I need to give myself time to build up my adrenal glands.
I am very chatty, I can tell Percocet is trying to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment