Waking up was excruciatingly painful today. Pain, weakness, brain confusion, in between right and left handed. Every single move I make has to be calculated into how much energy I have to spend on the day. I have had to slow down even further than my normal slow, yesterday and today. Feels like Gravity quadrupled overnight.
Psychiatrist appointment tomorrow. Then going back to my moms for the rest of the day, she wants a girls day. I wish I had more energy!
My primary care doctor snow wants me to take it 3 times a day instead of twice, and wrote a prescription for it. I faxed the prescription to Pfizer last week but haven't heard anything from them so I gave them a call today. Again, it was One and a half hours on hold before I could talk to a human being.
I found out some vital information I do indeed have to call in to refill it every month. If my doctor wants to change the dosage on Lyrica it would be a five Day to a six week wait while they look into changing the dosage. This kind of a wait could leave me with no Lyrica for a period of time which I do not want because the side effects of withdrawal are awful. Also the doctor himself must fax any new changes directly to Pfizer, it's like pulling teeth to get my primary care office to fax anything. Ugh....
No comments:
Post a Comment