Friday, January 13, 2017

Problems with Pfizer

I just want to note that During our visit with Dr. snow he prescribed more Lyrica and gave me the prescription. I have called Pfizer the company who manufactures Lyrica and gives it to me for free to try to figure out how to get my upped dosage to them as in doing to fax it or what. I called on Tuesday the 10th but I called after business hours on accident so I called Wednesday the 11th they said that their office was closed even though it was during business hours I also called Thursday the 12th and they were also close that day and I just called today Thursday Friday the 13th and they're closed again today and will open on Monday. I don't know why they have been closed for three days and the operator who text messages isn't sure because she wasn't in the same state or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment