Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New obgyn, Drugs, Feeling strange

So...
Pain clinic with Dr. Snow went well. Since he is also my primary care doctor he knows what I've been going through. Thankfully it was not a fight to get help, and he prescribed generic Percocet and upped my Lyrica (I will have to figure out how to reiterate that information to Pfizer, the company who supplies my Lyrica for free)

Since I am stepping down from prednisone now, Dr. snow also recommended adrenal support. So I bought some from his office and am taking it. Need to watch for breathing problems coming back while I lower the prednisone as well. 

Tomorrow I am seeing another obgyn. Hopefully he is a decent doctor!

I have felt really weird the past few days, almost too weird to find the words to describe it. In between left and right handed, my limbs do not feel like my own. They want to lift, and I almost feel like my body wanting to float away. Everything aches and feels like it weighs twice as much as it should when I walk. I feel like I have stopped making serotonin suddenly, and am an empty shell who cannot find happiness in anything. I feel as if I have no control over it either.

I hope these awful feelings pass. If I can have a positive mind, I can handle most things. Without it, things feel hopeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment