I am so sick of Neurologists in Reno bailing on me! I mean seriousfuckingly? I (had) an appointment on Tuesday and have been waiting four months to get in.
They called left a message that he won't be there Tuesday and soonest is now May 3rd. That is ANOTHER 3 months. Also had the receptionist treat me like utter shit, asking me if I need a lecture about answering my phone because they should not have to leave messages. Really?! I have issues, I miss calls! I am human!
What makes people think that it is okay to treat others like shit? It baffles my mind. It is not okay. Thanks receptionist lady, you have efficiently ruined my morning. I am so pissed that I am crying. Not to mention I STILL have not gotten neurological help it's been a year. I have had to treat myself, be my own doctor, at least I have my primary care doctor to try to help me treat my multiple sclerosis. I cannot get a goddamned neurologist to help me. Fuck. Ugh. I am disgusted with people.
No comments:
Post a Comment