Monday, February 6, 2017

Pain 😢

So...
Since my last post, pain and associated weirdness due to stepping down from prednisone has not changed much. I am on day 17 sticking to taking 15 mg of prednisone a day. Taking adrenal support. Taking Percocet twice a day for pain.

Yesterday and today was slightly better, I have been able to walk better in the evenings. It has been quite a trip stepping down from prednisone, I knew I was going to possibly have some pain but this is been very intense. 

I mentioned before having the feeling of being in between right and left handed... in this past week I experienced feeling neither right or left legged. And while walking one leg would feel longer than the other, then it would switch sides. That is definitely not a cool feeling. My body parts are feeling disassociated from me.

Tomorrow I am getting Percocet refilled, and getting the new Lyrica script faxed by my doctor. I have a primary care appointment on Thursday I will talk to him about these severe withdrawals from coming off of prednisones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment