Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Preparing for Primary Care Visit

Getting prepared for my appointment with my Primary Care Doctor tomorrow.

To self: REMEMBER that you have a recording app!

Points to talk about:
- Phantom UTI pain has dissipated, Urologists haven't a clue chalk it up to having MS
- Stepping down from prednisone has left me in excruciating pain. I am at 15 mg. Severe weakness, lots of falls, confusion, occasional nausea. Almost intense enough to go to the hospital.
- Cortisol injections when you get to 1 mg? Someone mentioned this.
- I have had more asthma due to prednisone step down. Samples of steroid inhaler?
- I am taking adrenal support.
- Just got Turmeric/Curcumin with Bioperine off Amazon! Not tried yet.
- Is there anything else I can do to help withdrawals? Supplements?
- Script for upped Lyrica has been faxed to Pfizer for review (patient assistance program)
- Severe Depression, psychiatrist suggested possibly upping Carbamazepine? Would that be wise with my slew of pills? Or just leave it all alone?
- Do I need a probiotic? If I do, what probiotic is recommended? 
- In house GI support, would it help tummy problems?
- I will likely have a hysterectomy within the next two months. Thoughts?
- If one of my specialists requests info from Renewed Health and Wellness, are they able to receive it? Do I need to sign something?
- Is there acupuncture for MS available in the building? If insurance does not cover, how much is acupuncture? Have you seen success stories?

List of current meds and supplements:
- B-Complex with Vitamin C
- D-3 10,000 iu a day
- Magnesium 400 mg a day
- Adrenal Complex 2 capsules a day
- Walgreens Stool Softener 2 capsules a day
- Miralax once a day
- Melatonin 3mg at night
- Carbamazepine 200 mg a day
- Clonazepam 2mg+ a day
- Venlafaxine 300 mg a day
- Mirtazepine 15 mg at night
- Tecfidera 240 mg a day
- Lyrica 300 mg a day
- Percocet 2 pills a day
- Aspirin twice a day with the Tecfidera to help with hot flashes
- Prednisone 15 mg a day
- Levothyroxine .88 mg at night
- Pantoprazole 40 mg a day

No comments:

Post a Comment