Monday, February 13, 2017

Day Four. Withdrawals

Fourth day on 10 mg prednisone.

Mornings and evenings have been better than my afternoons. Thankfully while at my pain clinic appt she upped my Percocet to 3 times a day at least for right now. And I have definitely needed it.

 My doctor said I should not feel the withdrawal feelings like I did from the last step down given that I had a cortisol shot.  Today has been the worst day,  maybe it has worn off?

Nausea and hot flash right now, waiting for my second percocet of the day to kick in. My shoulders ache and it radiates down my arms. My knees ache and it radiates up the top of my thighs. Had an adrenal sugar crash type thing in the afternoon today. Usually it happens at night if it does. Inappropriate crying again. 

I feel like shit. 💩

No comments:

Post a Comment