That is the word of the day. It is sleeting slushing snowing outside, I just started my period today which means nothing wants to work in my body. I will be so glad when I don't have periods anymore hopefully that will be very very soon.
SUPER BAD PAIN! I have taken my morning meds which includes a Percocet and I just ate two squares of medical chocolate and 3 ibuprofens for cramps.
Gravity doubled overnight. I stumbled over my lead legs this morning. This is day 8 on 10mg Prednisone.
The positive for today is my moms surgery went extremely well and she was just released from the hospital this morning and is on her way home 👍❤️ I hope James gets a day off this weekend so I can go see her and Jake and Kris.
Glad moms ok. Certainly hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie! This is day 19 stepping down to 10 mg of prednisone and I think my body is just now adjusting and my adrenal glands have had a bit of time to rebuild themselves. Will have to step down again soon ugh...
ReplyDelete