Was feeling GOOD this morning!
Today is the second day of no Gabapentin and I feel much better because of it. No more hot flashes and nausea!! Trying to clean up a bit, one hour in and everything hurts! Legs are dragging behind me. I want to put up a christmas tree but just clearing a spot for it wore me out. Plan was to work for a bit and then rest for a bit. Emotions got in the way.. Everyday like clockwork My emotions get out of control at 4:00. I joked with james that it rains everyday at 4:00 in florida, I cry everyday at 4:00. Mood swings have a lot to do with gabapentin. (And now the moody withdrawal from stopping it) I cannot shake this awful feeling of impending doom, and the feeling of a dark depression setting in. It feels like the end of the world, its a serious sense of urgency. Hoping this will go away soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment