Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Toothache, and the Power of Positivity

Slept late today.
Was up most of the night with a horrible toothache on my cracked molar. I tried everything! Ibuprophen, Brushing it, soaking it in Vodka, Tooth numby stuff, heat, cold, pressure, nope. At 5 am I gave in and took a Vicoden, THAT worked. Hoping my insurance hurries up and approves the dental work I need done. 

I feel alright today so far, achy arms but nothing I cannot handle by distracting myself.

I need to clean up more today. Setting easy goals. Got the tree put up last night, the pretty lights make me happy! It's the little things... I am realizing mood and attitude matter SO much, and atmosphere hugely contributes to it.

Note to self! 
Make a list of things that make me happy and create an atmosphere that promotes positivity.

Our Dogs need Christmas Presents! They have their own stockings. Empty so far.

The air outside smells like snow. Might get some later! Psyching myself up to tackle cleaning the bathrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment