Friday, August 12, 2016

Another UTI Infection??

Friday, August 11th

I am glad it is Friday...
I think I have (another) Bladder/UTI infection, back to having to chug water again. I was drinking a LOT of water wih last UTI, but I have been slacking. I need a reminder for everything!
It is making me feel kinda blahh all over. Thankfully have a 10 day Cipro antibiotic refill that James will be picking up this evening. Woke up this morning with my tummy churning. Hurt and nauseous.... Eating did not even help much. I drank a bunch of ginger tea and it only helped slightly. A small bit of Tropicanna MM got rid of the tummy ache, nausea, and bladder pain, it got me out of bed!

Made it to my Zen room earlier, my Snails keep me busy with small projects, did a water change for the babies and that wiped me out! Legs functioned much better this morning than last night. For some reason, saying out loud in my head "left" "right" while walking seems to help the message get to my legs that they need to listen and move it!

After a water change arm/leg pain came back.. I resorted to:

3:00 pm- 1 Dillaudid and 1 Valium and laying in bed for a while.....

No comments:

Post a Comment