Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Exchange of Energy

Yesterday was a day...

I think the antibiotics are starting to finally work! Not feeling so much bladder pain, and overall yuckiness.
Trying to push my limits, but not too far. It's still very disappointing when I cannot accomplish even the smallest things I want to do, but I'm learning to deal with that a little better.

 I am learning the price and exchange of energy. Walking to my Zen room to feed my snails and maybe test the water for a half hour is energy spent, and I have to go back to bed and rest for a few hours with heat on whatever hurts because I am so tired. Spending energy affects everything from head to toe. But mostly when I do small things my symptoms always end up like this:

Decreased Eyesight
Dizziness
Stuttering
Tremors (mostly in hands)
All-over weakness to non use of limbs (Can't walk)
Delayed reactions
Pain... arms/legs the most
Hearing sensitivity
Messes with my mental state as well, memory... emotions... always forgetting what I am doing.

 After I get all of the above under control I can attempt to do more small tasks, with the knowledge that I will again have these issues and have to rest again. It's always changing though.. sometimes small tasks leave me in bed for days. And other times I'm only in bed for an hour. I'll take what I can get!

I am officially a vampire! No outside in the daytime for me....

HEAT is a killer. I have a swamp cooler in my house, it blows ice cold air in my kitchen and I have a box fan that pulls it down the hall into the Zen room and my Bedroom. Lately, it has not been getting cool enough in my bedroom and my swamp cooler is making a humming noise.... I went outside to check on the thingy and it was covered in these mineral deposits. It was SO hot out even the excursion from the inside of the house to the outside of the swamp cooler zapped my energy so fast. It kind of scared me as to what the heat could do so quickly.

I went from being somewhat balanced but walking slowly to totally drained and unable to stand. Tremors in my hands were really bad, and my eyesight decreased a bunch. Legs would not work. After a few hours of laying down for a while it got better, but it kind of freaked me out. We definitely need to get our swamp cooler fixed before it blows up or something.. then we would have no cool air at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment