I realize I have not posted here for a few days...
It is easy to jot down on facebook how I am doing, I will update!!
Tuesday July 9th - overall very good day!
I have a Desktop Computer back! Sort of...
My files are all in strange places as my computer crashed hard for some reason when I was in the hospital, and all files had to be backed up and transferred. My monitor crashed as well! So adjusting to a different looking screen.
This morning was pretty good!
James has been waking me up with breakfast so that I don't have the *ickies* for too long, from no food in my stomach due to Tecfidera. I've been sipping ginger tea throughout the day and actually I think I can get away with not eating food every two hrs which is good. It's a long walk to the kitchen some days lol.
Ginger Root... Ground up and boiled to make a tea.
Legs work a bit better today, not as weak as yesterday. Up and walking around the house this morning. Starting to get shooting pains down my arms and legs though so I may have to put some heat on it and take some meds. I would REALLY like to inventory our food in the kitchen and plan some meals out to try and make life easier on everyone. Cooking ahead of time would help I think.... I just have not had the energy to actually do it. Would hate for our fresh veggies to spoil... eating a diet made of only Fresh or frozen Fruit, Veggies and Meat is expensive! Expensive but necessary.
Maybe a farmer's market would be cheaper on fruits/veggies? I haven't researched the ones in my
area. I just hate finding old shrivelled up cucumbers in the back of the fridge. We need a system! Ok
I'm off to stick socks on my arms before pain gets too bad...
Wednesday, July 10th - emotional day, pain was not too bad, able to move some
Thursday, August 11th - fairly good day!
It has been a day!
Spent a good part of it doing research for my Luna girl, did some snail stuff and got to visit with my mom for a while who awesomely surprised me with groceries! The past few mornings I have been able to get up and hobble somewhat into our computer room. (I also call it my Zen room) I have my small Mystery Snail hatchery going on in there, very relaxing to watch them. Keeps the stress away!
This is a big improvement from being stuck in bed! It may not sound like much, but mentally and physically it's huge. Getting out of bed even if I am sitting in a chair at my desktop computer I feel a lot less useless. I think I over did it today though tinkering with snail stuff. Pain is really bad in arms/legs but have taken some meds for it, and have heat on them right now. Baby steps. I am thankful to have had a pretty good day today!

No comments:
Post a Comment