Monday, August 22, 2016

Sleep, Pain and DPU

Saturday Aug. 20th

James and I both fell asleep as soon as we got home from the Hospital around 8 am....

1:00 pm -
Holy hell! Severe knee pain in both legs.. Throbbing shooting aching, awful. I woke up kicking in my sleep. I was thinking to myself... Why my knees? I put my feet on the floor and realized I cannot put pressure on my legs at all, and then I figured it out.

Who just spent 7 hours sitting in one position in a wheelchair? Who has DPU (Delayed Pressure Urticaria) and put pressure on her knees for 7 + hours? Ugh.... I just can't catch a break.

Yep.. SUPER Swollen Hivey knees with really REALY bad pain. DPU and Multiple Sclerosis, When their powers combine!? No.. I do not become Captain Planet. (ha ha my attempt at being funny)

It creates agonizing pain. I did not think about how I Was sitting at the time, and how much pressure I was putting on what and where, I was focusing on trying to get into the damned E.R.

That's it, I'm never leaving my house again.

So...
My Saturday was shot, still a lot of bladder pain making it painful to move, and any pressure on my knees was really awful... put heat on everything, and took a myriad of pain medication and went to sleep for the rest of Saturday, and Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment