Monday, August 1, 2016

Bad Day

Monday August 1st

I had a few positive progressive feeling days!
Yesterday and today not so much. Weaker, my speech gets all jumbled. Eyes are very blurry, pain is worse. Very twitchy, muscle clenches. Generally feel like crap. Very emotional. Trying to distract my brain away from it all with ipad things while I lay in bed trying to heat away the pain.

It is frustrating, but I have to realize that I will have ups and downs. Today is very much a down. This is not something that I will "get better" from, but I am hoping to get stronger enough to be functional again, however long that takes. Thats a good goal. It is depressing though when you have such good days and you go back to hardly being able to move.

Having issues with pharmacist errors over pain meds, if anything makes me a crabasaurusrex it's bad pain. Pharmacist messed up and now I am without one of the three key elements to help with pain.

Positively today our rent will get paid this month! Big thanks to family for helping us out....  It is appreciated more than you know!! I got a call from the company who has been working for a few months on getting me MS medication called Tecfidera. Insurance cleared it and they will be shipping it to me every month starting Wednesday. Yayyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment