Monday, August 8, 2016

Bad Symptoms and Pain

9:30 am took all Morning meds

Not a great morning.
Everything is super weak.. Currently I am typing sideways on my ipad, laying in bed. My head feels way too heavy for my shoulders, sitting up costs too much energy. Hands and toes are tingling, and coordination is way off today. Trying to get the message from my brain to my limbs to move them is a huge delayed reaction. Everything feels disassociated and floating around me but not really attached.

Cognitives are not functioning well. Very sensitive to sounds today. My mind is dealing with all the weirdness and inability to move with panic, resulting in tears and more stress, and that is never helpful. Going to focus on breathing, that is something I CAN do.

Noon
Pain is getting bad took 1 1/2 Dillaudid and 1 Valium

1:00 pm
Sitting upwards! Biceps and quads on legs are still very painful. Eyesight is decreasing. Mood is better. I have been searching for either an app or website to track MS symptoms, Meds, Foods, etc.

Yesterday I setup a calendar schedule for James and I detailed with daily reminders and a to do list. There is so much going on we both forget important things. James worked so hard to try to get things done this weekend, we just have such a large list. Yesterday I felt so useless, it was a bad day... Walking to the bathroom was a huge effort for me. Today is a little worse.

He did get all the dogs Washed, Blowdried, Nails done, Ears cleaned yesterday! No more stinky puppies laying in bed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment