Thursday, August 4, 2016

Medical Marijuana Finalized

Yesterday was a really busy day..
Pain was out of control so I decided to just bite the bullet and take matters into my own hands and get my Medical Marijuana card finalized. It was quite the process, But thanks to the help of my mom I got my papers signed settled and driven to Carson City to get my official papers.

I was drained after such a busy day, speech was ridiculous when I managed to get anything out. My hands were so shaky, my body ached, I could not stand without help. On the way to the dispensary here in Reno my vision was so bad I thought a bush on the side of the road was a dog. (No, I was NOT driving lol)

I got three seperate grams of three seperate strains. All recommended for neurological pain.

SinValley OG - Recommended as a muscle relaxing nighttime strain
Tropicanna - Recommended as the same but for daytime functionality
Sour Kush - A good in betweener

Sin Valley OG
I finally got to sit down and relax, my body was vibrating with pain and overstimulation from my long day. Sin Valley OG went down smooth. What I noticed first was my leg muscles smoothing out as they were twisted up in clenched knots and spasming badly. I only got this feeling from Morphine in the hospital, and had not felt that kind of relief since. What I noticed second was my overall pain lessening to a very tolerable level. I also got a mood boost which was really nice considering the pent up stress of my day. I was impressed! I had a small head high but still very functional.

After such a busy day I was unable to walk, but surprisingly I was able to get up and walk down my
hall to the kitchen without the wheelchair after use. Huge difference between pain pills and Medical
Marijuana. I am just so happy to have felt such relief from so many symptoms, especially with them

worsening over the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment