Monday, August 1, 2016

Puffy, Hives and Pain

Sunday July 31st

Crappy painful day. Feel like a Jet-Puffed marshmellow.
Slept in till noon! Have hives all over me, hands and face are just swollen all over. This is day two of prednisone step down, I think my immune system is having a bit of a freak out. Pain has been bad since I woke up this morning (afternoon I should say).  Thank goodness for rice socks. This deep aching pain is helped by heat. What is a rice sock? A large mens sock mostly filled with rice and tied off. For heat, I microwave it for 3 minutes. For cold, I put it in the freezer for a few hours. Everybody shoukd have a rice sock!t



Worried bout the dreaded first of the month (rent due). Worry=Stress and Stress=Symptoms Worsening. Trying not to think about it. With me being unable to work, that takes a big chunk out of our normal income. It is incredibly frustrating... If I push myself too hard I feel awful for days. So so thankful for my significant other James Kessel . I know a lot of responsibilities are weighing on him right now, he works hard full time, comes home and cooks paleo/gaps friendly dinner for us both, feeds and takes care of our animals (and now me, since I cannot do much at the moment). He has been so supportive during all of this mess. I am very appreciative and lucky to have such a great guy. Love you honey 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment