Well...
It's been a few days since I posted, but that is because I have written down snippets of information in my blog but not published them as they were just random happenings that would be incoherent to even me if I did not organize it!
Past few days I have had a lot of bladder/uti pain... and some new weird unpleasant things happening to me. One is best described as both "Restless BODY Syndrome" and general all-over body humming/vibration/tremors. Since I've been pushing myself more my body is undergoing more stress, and maybe this is the reason? It started out with just hand tremors after doing a task, but a few evenings ago hand tremors turned to my entire arm shaking, and then my entire back and legs etc until I had a general vibration throughout my body.
I say Restless BODY Syndrome, because if you have ever experienced Restless Leg Syndrome you know the feeling of having nervous, pent up energy in your legs. I personally get these alarming little spurts of adrenaline as well, that kick starts my fight or flight response over and over again (very much ties into my anxiety). Well it's like that, but your entire body. I think this really freaked me out the most because it did trigger some serious anxiety. With anxiety comes crying and stress, and well.. that just makes symptoms worse.
This feeling is new, and trying to find a good way to deal with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment