It came shipped to my doorstep in a cooler on ice. No, seriously. It also came with lots of promotional thingies which were fun to open. (A bag, water bottle, calendar n stuff).
I am taking it with aspirin to help with hot flashes. Day Two, so far so good.
Yesterday was a good day. I took far less pain medication with the aid of MM, and even got a few things done around the house! That is a vast improvement from being in bed and in tears from pain.
Aug 5th 1:20 pm - Pain was beginning to get bad in arms and legs, put some heat on my muscles and tried Tropicanna.
Tropicanna Strain proved to be both uplifting and relaxing to the muscles. It smooths out clenches better than SinCity OG and daytime functionality is awesome. Head high is light.
Legs worked much better after using Tropicanna and pain was much lesser. Hand coordination improved as well. Does not go down smooth, very dry and no flavor. (Not that it is an issue) just a valid note. After not feeling well for so long, I had a few hours of feeling "normalish". Pain was only a faraway annoyance, and many symptoms diminished to the point that for the most part I could ignore them and focus on other things. I am liking Tropicanna.
No comments:
Post a Comment